74 Reasons to Choose First Choice Chiropractic
With all of the choices you have in health care, why should you choose First Choice Chiropractic in Ann Arbor?
There are at least 74 reasons:
Dr. Tom Klapp has been in practice in the Ann Arbor/Ypsilanti area Since 1980. Our associate doctors have extensive practice experience as well. When choosing a chiropractor, experience counts.
2. Choice of Doctors
Unlike many single-doctor practices, you have three doctors to choose from at First Choice Chiropractic of Ann Arbor. Patients/clients are different, and doctors are different. We encourage our patients/clients to experience all of our doctors to see which one suits them best. You can choose from Dr. Tom Klapp, or Dr. Adam Miller.
The first thing a new patient will notice in our office is how thorough we are in terms of getting the information we need to determine if we can help them or not.
4. No guessing.
Another thing that’s a little different about us is that we have a very objective, systematic way of determining exactly how much chiropractic care you need and how long you need it. There is very little guess work about how bad your problem is and how much chiropractic care you’ll need to fix it.
5. Convenient hours.
We are open 5 days a week. We open from 9 am until 1 pm, and 3 pm until 7 pm Monday through Friday.
6. Free telephone consultation with a Doctor of Chiropractic.
If you have some questions that you would like answered before you commit to making an appointment, no problem! Simply call (734) 434-1100 and ask to speak with one of our doctors. Make sure to mention that you’re a prospective patient when you call. If our doctors are busy when you call they will get back to you as soon as they possibly can.
7. You choose when to end your care.
One of the most common misconceptions about chiropractic is that you “have to keep coming back.” You may receive as much or as little chiropractic care as you wish. You’re the boss.
8. Convenient location.
Our Ann Arbor office is conveniently located at 4748 Washtenaw Ave. just 1 mile east of Arborland. We are also accessible from Packard Rd. via Foster or Deake streets.
9. New patients are seen the same day they call
10. Affordable fees and family plans
11. Little or no waiting at any time
12. We file insurance claims for your in most cases
13. We accept Master Card, Visa, American Express, and Discover
Benefits of Chiropractic
14. Restores normal function
15. Optimizes health
16. Extends your life
17. Improves immunity
18. Slows the aging process
19. Makes you feel GREAT!
20. Corrects the cause rather than treats symptoms
21. Slows, stops and reverses spinal degeneration
22. Restores normal nerve supply
23. Improves overall health
24. More energy
27. Completely safe
28. Improves athletic performance
29. Allows better sleep
30. Relieves stress
31. Relieves tension
32. Restores normal spinal mobility
33. Improves posture
34. Counteracts the effects of gravity
35. More efficient body function
36. Improves spinal structure
37. Makes spinal discs healthier
38. Quicker recovery
39. Back to work faster
40. Usually prevents spinal surgery
41. Often instant relief from pain
42 No drugs
43. No needles
44. Relieves many symptoms
45. Prevents many health problems
46. Affordable health care
47. Adds years to life
48. Adds life to years
Chiropractic has been known to benefit people with these conditions:
49. Low back pain
50. Neck pain
52. Head pain
53. Sinus pain
55. Hearing problems
56. Shoulder pain
57. Asthma and other breathing problems
58. Stomach problems
60. Other digestive problems
61. Sciatica (leg pain)
62. Certain types of infertility
63. Kidney and bladder problems
64. Sports injuries
65. Injuries from automobile accidents
66. Postural abnormalities
69. Erectile dysfunction
70. Menstrual cramps
71. Painful menstruation
72. Carpal tunnel syndrome
A few more reasons to call First Choice Chiropractic in Ann Arbor
73. Ample parking
74. Friendly, helpful staff
Call the Ann Arbor chiropractors who care today!
Providing personalized chiropractic care to the Ann Arbor, Ypsilanti, Belleville and Saline communities.