Meet Dr. Jenny Darling
Chiropractic found Dr. Darling at 14 after a cheerleading accident resulted in excruciating pain and loss of feeling in her legs. An orthopedic surgeon suggested surgery and said there was only a 50/50 chance it would help. As fate would have it, someone suggested she try a chiropractor. After her first adjustment the pain was gone and the feeling in her legs returned. No surgery was needed—and she instantly knew she had been called to be a chiropractor! Her journey thru the Doctor of Chiropractic program as a single mother led her to be the best mother and doctor she could be, even graduating in the top 3 of her class with clinical honors.
“I encourage my clients to have a healthy balance between work and play. When I’m not in the office, I enjoy spending time with my son, practicing yoga and spending time outdoors.”
- Born in Southfield, Michigan, 1985
- Graduated Doctor of Chiropractic, Life Chiropractic College West, Hayward, California, 2013
- Graduated Pulaski County High School, Pulaski, Virginia, 2004
- Licensed – State of Michigan, 2014
- First Choice Chiropractic, 2016 – Present
- Circle of Life Chiropractic, 2014 – 2016
- Michigan Chiropractic Association
- Diplomate of the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
Providing personalized chiropractic care to the Ann Arbor, Ypsilanti, Belleville and Saline communities.